Thursday, March 24, 2011

Setting Out with a Heavy Heart

We are just getting ready to leave Idaho and head to Utah.  Keith is breaking down the RV and I'm checking email and such with the campground's free wi-fi.

I learned last night that an internet friend that lives not too far from me lost her only son in a tragic car accident last night.   I feel very conflicted that here I sit, with three healthy children, just starting a two month cross country adventure, while she and her family are waking up for the first time without her son.

If you are so led,  please pray and think about Deana and Mike as they work through losing Andrew, their only child.   Thanks.

4 comments:

icklepay said...

Praying for them.

Unknown said...

So Sad! They are in my thoughts and prayers! Have a safe journey!

Kelly said...

Breaks my heart.

Unknown said...

~sigh~

I know.

Been crying and praying and thinking and grieving.