Sunday, March 27, 2011

Free Wi-Fi. A Mixed blessing?

I want to let everyone know that I'm reading all of the comments to the family even though I'm not responding to everyone.  :)

So, free wi-fi.  Every night we have had  free wi-fi.   Free wi-fi is great for the blog--not so great for trying to get everyone unplugged.

Take yesterday for instance.  Nevada has been the first place we've camped that the weather has been conducive to hanging out --outside. The *first* thing the kids wanted to do was to access wi-fi.

The attitudes were stinky when we declared the afternoon-the gorgeous afternoon-be spent outside. 

So, I'm actually hoping that we encounter a few internet free campgrounds--I think.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I hear that!

As my friend Mark used to say, "It's a blessin' and a cursin'!"

And then, we'd laugh our heads off.

Kelly said...

We have no plug days around here. They moan and complain for about a half hour, then go find something else to do. Stick to your guns, it is worth it!

icklepay said...

I'm the big whiner here!