Thursday, April 21, 2011

Georgia Aquarium

I have limited wifi right now, but we are currently south of Atlanta, GA in Jackson.  The RV park is horrible.  Everyone, and I mean *everyone* smokes everywhere--in the office, in the bathroom, on the grounds, in the shower.   ::shudder:::  We will be happy to leave the park.

We visited the Georgia Aquarium today. Right in the middle of downtown Atlanta.  Great aquarium (very expensive too) but waaaayyyy too many people.  There were some exhibits that you, literally, could not even move through.

I have some pictures, but will have to wait until we have better wifi to upload them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so glad you got to go to the GA aquarium. My favorite part was the room with the moving sidewalk with the fish swimming above your head. So beautiful! Sorry it was so crowded! That makes it less fun. Have a great rest of your trip and enjoy VA! It's cool and rainy here today...so humidity! :)
Dawn Mast/Mastschool