Friday, April 22, 2011

The Generosity of Strangers


For many of my homeschooling years I’ve used a Literature based curriculum, Sonlight, as the backbone of our schooling.  The company sponsors online forums for their customers to share tips and discuss homeschooling, curricula and well,  just life.

I’ve always been impressed at how this community comes together to support it’s members through births, deaths, marriages, divorce, ……….

And even RV trips.

I shared that my family and I were planning this RV adventure across the country and I’ve been blown away by the generosity of strangers.   Our whirlwind trip hasn’t allowed for all the stops I would have liked to make, but I appreciate each and every offer.

From feeding us dinner to allowing us to park at their house to offers to pick up supplies to tips on where to stay and eat to helping us with tickets at Disney World, well,  I’m just amazed and very, very thankful for the generosity of strangers.   :)

3 comments:

BETHANY said...

SLers rock. :)

Rachel said...

I love hearing that you're being taken care of.

Rebecca said...

:like:

:)