Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Wrinkled Life

Wrinkles. I hate them. I hate them when they happen on my clothes, my face and I hate them when they happen to my carefully orchestrated plans.

As everyone knows, times are tough right now for many, many people. With this in mind, when the opportunity to work presents itself, it is prudent to embrace it.

Such is wrinkled life here at the house of Gs. The Big G himself, Dad, is off to work out of state for the next two months.

So, how does this affect our trip? Thankfully, the timeline stays intact. He will be home exactly ONE WEEK prior to departure.

What it does mean is that virtually all of the planning will fall to me. <-----here is where I insert a big sigh.

Guess it’s a good thing I’m the one family member excited about going, huh?

No comments: