Wednesday, January 19, 2011

8600 Miles

Yikes!  That’s a whole lot of driving! 

Today’s mail saw the arrival of a fat envelope of maps from AAA, the National Parks Pass and the Good Sam RV campground guide. 

I sat down and plotted the trip on Bing maps.  Now that I have an estimate of the amount of miles between each currently planned stop, I can figure out when we’ll be arriving at each.  Then, I can use my guide to determine which campgrounds are at each site.  

I need to make reservations for Fort Wilderness at DisneyWorld, so my goal is to have this trip plotted and charted and organized before next week. 

Once that’s done, it’s on to figuring out exactly what we want/need to bring and making sure we have everything!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

A whole lot of driving? Oh, yes it is!
I'm going to enjoy following this!

Traci said...

Sounds fun! We stayed at Ft Wilderness summer before last. So much fun.
~Hoffies5 on SL

G5 said...

Thanks Susan!

Glad to hear you had a good time there Traci.