Sunday, January 23, 2011

WOW!

A very kind and generous internet friend is helping us obtain Disney tickets for our stay in April, saving us, literally, hundreds of dollars.

Today was a great planning day--I made our reservations for Fort Wilderness and even secured our reservation for Teppan Edo, the Japanese restaurant in Epcot.  Disney is going to be really busy, unfortunately, due to the Easter holiday, but I still think we'll have a wonderful time.  I've already subscribed to Tour Guide Mike and will follow his recommendations so that we can enjoy our stay all the more.

Can't wait!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome friend!!!

Nadine (RVMOM) said...

Make sure when at the GC if you are staying in the park to cover or unhook your hoses as the crows will peck holes in them.
We were there last year on Apr 29 (my dd's bday) and it was snowing! So be prepared for any weather. Hoses freeze so beware.
Also if you have time go out the east gate check out Waupatki NP. Wish we had more time to see everything there.
Check out our blog for our trip last year Apr-Jun 2010. www.curbcrusher.com

G5 said...

Thanks for the tip about the crows Nadine! I would never have thought about crows pecking holes in my hoses. Keith spent a winter in the RV and has all the heat trace 'stuff'. I do hope it doesn't snow.... If we have time, we'll definitely check out Waupatki!

I'm heading over to your blog now.