Sunday, February 27, 2011

The View from the Driver's Seat


Well, here's the view as we left the storage spot this morning for a quick trip up the highway--with ME in the driver's spot. 



My first driving lesson went well.  It wasn't as scary or as difficult as I thought it would be.  I didn't hit anything--always a plus!  I don't see myself backing up anytime soon and turns are a little hairy, but with practice I can definitely see myself sharing a bit of the driving with Keith on our trip.


He's been busy making sure all the maintenance is done--he's replaced fluids, checked hoses, had an alignment done, fixed the hot water issue (Yay!)  and is looking at adding an aftermarket rear stabilizer---thingy.  


I'll let him deal with that--I've got to figure out what food we are going to initially bring, making sure we have enough, but not too much of anything.


I tell ya--this trip had *better* be fun.  :) 




2 comments:

Bob and Cheri said...

Great job! Now you can be my teacher! LOL!

BETHANY said...

Exciting! I think we should have a SL girls road trip. And you can drive. :)